Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Liverpool locked in battle with EPL trio for Genoa Striker

Krzysztof Piatek is aware of La Liga giants Barcelona’s interest in him, with Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur still keen on signing the starlet.
All three Premier League sides have regularly scouted the Genoa striker after already netting 13 times in just eight matches in all competitions so far this season.
It has been a blistering start to life in Italy for Krzysztof, who only joined the club from the Polish side Cracovia in the summer after bagging 21 goals in 36 outings in Poland’s top flight the previous term.
Despite paying just £3.5m to land him in the summer, the Rossoblu now rate the 23-year-old forward at around £30 million but that has not put off clubs from keeping a close eye on him.
And now Krzysztof Piatek has revealed that he has heard rumours that Ernesto Valverde’s side are among the sides keen on snapping him up.

He told Diario Sport: “I have heard that Barcelona want to sign me, but I do not believe it.”
“I did very well last season and felt I needed to move on and I have only been here for two months helping my team, but who knows what the situation will be next year.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment