Friday, September 21, 2018

Mateo Kovacic claims Eden Hazard is one of the best three players in world after strong start to life at Chelsea

The Croatia moved to Stamford Bridge on a season-long loan from Real Madrid last month.
And Kovacic admits he’s been completely blown away by the Blues’ star talent.

Hazard has enjoyed an incredible start to the new under new boss Maurizio Sarri, scoring five times and assisting a further two in just five matches.
Kovacic knows all about playing with the best after spending three years alongside current Ballon d'Or holder Cristiano Ronaldo at the Santiago Bernabeu.
And he reckons Hazard can count himself in the top bracket alongside the now-Juventus ace and Barcelona’s Lionel Messi.

Kovacic said: “[He’s] really good. I didn’t know he’s so good.
“Obviously I knew that he is a great player. But now when I see him playing with us every day, every week, he is just incredible.

“For me, in this moment, one of the three best players in the world.
“I’m enjoying [playing] with him, with other players, because the team is really amazing, talented, and I think we can do great things this season.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment