Thursday, August 2, 2018

Official: Arsenal exciting prospect put pen to paper on fresh contract

Arsenal promising young talent Emile Smith Rowe has a signed a fresh long-term contract with Gunners the club as confirmed.
The 18-year-old prodigy impressed on the recent pre-campaign tour of the Far East, netting a sublime equaliser against Atletico Madrid and picking up an assist for Alexandre Lacazette during a 5-1 victory against Paris Saint-Germain.

Upon the signing the fresh deal, the England youth international said:
‘To be honest, it feels great for me. It’s something I’ve always dreamt of since I was young, so to sign a new contract with Arsenal. I’m just so happy, and it feels surreal at the moment.”

‘For this season I’m hoping to play for the under-23s, but my main target is to get minutes in the first team, progress, play well and impress the boss so I can maybe get chances in the Premier League one day.’

Head coach Unai Emery added: ‘I am pleased with Emile’s contribution so far this pre-season. He is working very hard and has lots of potential.”


The last season, in all competitions, Emile Smith Rowe made 21 appearances, netted eight goals and provided three assists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment