Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Emery announces delight! Arsenal have officially confirmed exciting midfielder has signed deal!

Gunners sensation Emile Smith Rowe has a signed a new long-term contract with Arsenal.

The talented eighteen year old has made a real impact on new boss Unai Emery this pre-season and has earned nothing but praise from the Spaniard and many media outlets.

He scored a sublime equaliser against Atletico Madrid and provided an assist for Alexandre Lacazette during a 5-1 win over Paris Saint-Germain.
And now the Gunners have confirmed he has signed his first big contract with the club, a deal which the lad is very excited about.

He told the Arsenal website: ‘To be honest it feels great for me. It’s something I’ve always dreamt of since I was young, so to sign a new contract with Arsenal… I’m just so happy and it feels surreal at the moment.

‘Knowing how Arsenal play and knowing the background of the club is something I really look up to. The new head coach really inspires me so hopefully I can get chances in the first team to prove how good I am.

‘For this season I’m hoping to play for the under-23s but my main target is to get minutes in the first team, progress, play well and impress the boss so I can maybe get chances in the Premier League one day.’ Emery added:

‘I am pleased with Emile’s contribution so far this pre-season. He is working very hard and has lots of potential.

‘I look forward to working with him and the other young players and helping them to develop as Arsenal players.’


It should be a very exciting season for Rowe as he is seemingly part if Emery’s squad, and now many fans will be hoping he steps up his level of performances in the coming months and fulfils the potential he clearly has.

0 comments:

Post a Comment