Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Serie A £150,000-a-week star pours cold water on Chelsea hopes of landing him

A lot of attention circulating Juventus in regards to their central midfielder Miralem Pjanic being connected away from the club to Chelsea, Barcelona and Manchester City, after the arrival of Portugues superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
Amid reports that state Miralem will be sold to recoup the expenditure of teams finest transfer to date, the Bosnia-Herzegovina international slams back claiming his only concern is remaining a Bianconeri player.

“I listen to a lot of things that are not true,” Pjanic told ESPN FC at Adidas flagship store in New York.
“I’m cool. I’m preparing my new season. That’s what’s the most important. What I did the last two seasons for Juventus was really great, and I am happy what I’m doing here.”

Joining the Old Lady from the Serie A rivals AS Roma back in 2016 for a fee of €32 million (after Juventus triggered his release clause), he has proven to be an essential part of the infrastructure for Juventus’ midfield.


The last term, in all competitions (Champions League, Serie A, Coppa Italia, Supercoppa TIM), Miralem Pjanic made 44 appearances, netted seven goals and provided 14 assists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment