Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Chelsea agree €200m fee for Eden Hazard move, fans will be unhappy

Chelsea will not force Eden Hazard to stay put at the club and they will accept a £178 million move for the Belgian attacker, this is according to reports.

Hazard has made the headlines for wanting to leave Chelsea this summer and he has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona and Real Madrid.

He revealed earlier this month that he needs a new challenge:

“After six wonderful years at Chelsea, it might be time to discover something different. I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision – if they want to let me go.
“For my career, certainly after this World Cup, I’m at a moment where I might change. We all know that I’ve always felt well at Chelsea, and I’ve been linked to all the big clubs.

“Next week it will be Bayern (Munich). No I’m joking. You all know my preferred destination.”
At the close of last season, he asked Chelsea to bolster their squad as a condition for him to stay put. The Blues have signed on Jorginho and changed their manager but speculation surrounding Hazard’s future has refused to go down.

Zinedine Zidane had laid bare is admiration for Hazard and since then, Les Merengues have been heavily linked with a move for him. The Champions league holders sold Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in a shocking move and Hazard has reportedly being identified as his perfect replacement.
Sarri is desperate to retain the services of Hazard but according to Football London, the Blues will accept offers of around £178m (€200m) to allow him leave if he decides so.


Hazard has been the spine of Chelsea’s team and it will take another marquee signing to be able to replace him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment