Friday, July 13, 2018

Done Deal: Chelsea Finalised Transfer For 22-year-old Brazilian Star

Newcastle United have finalised the signing of Brazilian Wideman Kenedy on loan from Chelsea.
The 22-year-old Brazilian attacker also spent the second half of last season on loan at Rafa Benitez’s team and he will now return to St James Park for a full campaign.
The Brazilian star becomes Newcastle’s third new signing this summer, following the permanent signings of  Ki Sung-yueng and Martin Dubravka.

“I am so happy with this interest from Rafa Benitez, that he came back for me. I want to keep it going, the work that I did here before, for the new season,” Kenedy told the club’s official website.
“I have received many, many messages on social media from the fans.

 They made me feel appreciated, so I wanted to come here in this new season and give everything on the pitch.”

Manager Benitez added: “I’m really pleased to have Kenedy back with us. I’m sure every fan will be happy with this signing. Hopefully, he can keep playing at the same level that he reached with us last season. I wish him all the best for his time here.”


Kenedy has played 13 games for the Magpies last term, founding back of the net twice and winning the club’s Player of the Season award back in March.

0 comments:

Post a Comment